Honeywell Thor VM3A Indoor 4/32 12.1/R EXT AD/GMS
The Thor VM3A vehicle-mounted computer offers breakthrough features to eliminate downtime and maximize capital investment. The rugged, Android based Thor VM3A device also offers all the advantages of Honeywell’s Mobility Edge platform – including the ability to accelerate provisioning, application certification and deployment across the enterprise. The Thor VM3A is upgradable to Android R (11) and features extended security update support to maximize return on investment and provide a lower total cost of ownership.
- Compact, ergonomic and powerful with an integrated keyboard
- 12-inch display, readable both indoors and outdoors, supports both resistive and capacitive touchscreen options. Optional screen defroster for use in cold storage and freezer environments
- Built for extreme environments with dust-and-water tight IP66 sealing
- Superior wireless connections, Bluetooth (BLE) 5.0 and integrated NFC
- Smart Dock feature enables mounting and removal in seconds without affecting the cabling, saving on support and maintenance costs while minimizing capital expenses
- Field-replaceable front panel reduces maintenance costs by enabling on-site unskilled personnel to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components rather than returning them to the repair depot
- Five more years of security updates than a typical Android device with Mobility Edge
- Mobility Edge hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance and lifecycle management
How much do you charge for freight?
Free shipping on orders $100 or more (ex. GST) to metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Metro areas are as designated by our transport companies. Minimum order of $50 (ex. GST). Prices exclude GST.
How long will my delivery take?
Every order received by insignia before 3pm will be despatched from insignia the same day.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria
2-3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory
5-7 Business Days
What types of mobile computers are available at insignia?
The main types of mobile computers we have are handheld, wearables and vehicle-mounted computers. As there are so many variables when choosing a mobile computer, we suggest you speak directly with one of our experts to discuss your needs.
Does my mobile computer come pre-loaded with software?
A mobile computer comes loaded with an Operating System (Android / Windows) the same as any other computer or phone. There will be some basic programs or Apps loaded, and the manufacturer may include some extras such as terminal emulation, however to perform stocktaking and inventory management tasks additional software would need to be engaged.
How does my mobile computer connect to my business software?
Typically there are two types of communication options for mobile computers, these include via a wireless network or a 3G/4G/5G card. Typically the wireless network is used for inside four walls (usually within a warehouse). 3G/4G/5G communication allows the device to be used as a phone using a SIM card operating through a telecommunications provider.
What does 802.11a/b/g/n mean?
802.11 is the wiresless networking standard with the letter following this standard indicating its maximum speed and transmission capabilities.
|802.11ac||1 Gbps||115 feet||5 GHz||
|802.11n||300 Mbps||230 feet||2.5 GHz, 5 GHz||2009|
|802. 11g||54 Mbps||125 feet||2.4 GHz||2003|
|802.11b||11 Mpbs||115 feet||2.4 GHz||1999|
Do mobile computers have built-in scanners?
Yes, most mobile computers have the functionality of a PC and scanner in one single device, and can decode 1D or 2D barcodes. Functionality may differ between models.