Honeywell PD45S TT/TD Label Printer Touch LCD Rewinder LTS 203dpi LAN
The PD45S is a rugged, all-metal industrial printer suitable for a large variety of working environments. A large glass window design allows users to easily monitor the status of the printer and its consumables. A side opening makes it handy for ribbon and paper loading, and where spent liner can be easily removed.
- 4-inc Thermal Direct and Thermal Transfer 203 dpi printer with peeling and rewind assembly
- Print speed up to 250 mm per second
- Print width up to 108 mm
- Print length up to 4.8 m
- Label width 20 mm to 114 mm
- Prints on non-continuous label paper, black label paper, tag paper, guide hole paper, notch paper or continuous label paper
- USB + USB Host, Serial and Ethernet 10/100 Mbps connectivity
- Advanced industrial print head ensures high printing quality and durability
- Patented dual-sensor positional technology ensures a minimum height of 5mm and the position accuracy of +/-0.5 mm with the dynamic positioning function
- Easy to instal, operate, clean and replace parts
- Complete after-sales services with Honeywell Global Service Support
- As a Smart Printer, can eliminate the need for a host PC and control other devices directly (such as scanners, scales, and applicators), improving efficiency and decreasing infrastructure costs and complexity
How much do you charge for freight?
Free shipping on orders $100 or more (ex. GST) to metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Metro areas are as designated by our transport companies. Minimum order of $50 (ex. GST). Prices exclude GST.
How long will my delivery take?
Every order received by insignia before 3pm will be despatched from insignia the same day.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria
2-3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory
5-7 Business Days
How often should I clean my printhead?
Clean your printhead using Isowipes (item #2900241) available from our online Shop. This should be done each time you change ribbon or label rolls (as a minimum) or if you are experiencing print quality issues.
Do I clean the rubber roller under the printhead?
Yes, clean the platen roller using Isowipes (insignia item #2900241) available from our online Shop as this is a critical component for label feeding and print quality.
What does ‘DPI’ mean?
'DPI' stands for Dots Per Inch. The DPI of a printer is a measure of the printer's resolution – the higher the number, the finer the print will be. 203 DPI is suitable for most cases, though when printing very small sizes or images and logos, something higher like 300 or 600 DPI may be more suitable.
What is a rewind unit?
As labels are printed from your printer, a rewind unit 'rewinds' the printed labels onto another roll. This can be internal or external depending on your printer.
Can I get a rewind unit for any printer?
A rewind unit can be internal (if that is an option supported by the printer model) or external (utilising a standalone unit with its own power supply). A standalone external rewind unit will work with most label printers.
Does any software come with the printer?
Printers will generally have manuals and Windows driver available for download. Specific label printer software like BarTender is recommended to maximise the use of a label printer. For more information on BarTender barcoding and labelling software, please click here
Can thermal transfer printers also print thermal direct labels?
It sure can! Thermal transfer printers can also operate as thermal direct printers, though thermal direct printers cannot print thermal transfer as it does not allow for the thermal ribbon required.
Can I print in colour with my thermal printer?
If you have a printer specifically for printing in colour. The Epson Colour Label Printer is a thermal direct printing option if you want to print colour labels.
There are so many printers available – how do I choose which is right for me?
There are multiple factors that influence which printer is right for you including printing volumes/output required, printing environment, usage, and budget. For more information, check out our Label Printer Buying Guide. Alternatively, get in touch and speak with one of our specialists on 1300 467 446.