White Laser Labels 64mm x 24.3mm x 100 Sheets (33 per sheet)
- Label Type: Laser Labels
- Label Width: 64mm
- Label Length: 24.3mm
- Labels Per Sheet: 33
- Color: White
- Packs per carton: 5
- Sheets Per Pack: 100
How much do you charge for freight?
Free shipping on orders $100 or more (ex. GST) to metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Metro areas are as designated by our transport companies. Minimum order of $50 (ex. GST). Prices exclude GST.
How long will my delivery take?
Every order received by insignia before 3pm will be despatched from insignia the same day.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria
2-3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory
5-7 Business Days
What type of label/tag is best for outdoor/industrial applications?
Synthetic materials are best for outdoor applications. Speak to one of our label experts for advice on the best synthetic material for your application.
What shape can I get my labels in?
We are able to provide you with labels in a range of shapes and sizes – square, rectangle, circle, oval, or a custom label with a shape tailored to your use.
What finished format can you supply labels in?
We can supply labels in a roll, sheeted, or fanfold presentation.
• Rolls of labels are wound onto cores. A range of core sizes are available to match your printer brand and model.
• Fanfold are bundles of alternating folds, as opposed to rolls. Fanfold label bundles can be used where larger quantities are preferred to minimise the frequency of rolls changes, or for smaller printers that can only hold small rolls of labels.
• Sheeted labels are cut so that each label or 'label-set' is on an individual sheet and are often used when the labels are over-printed by a laser printer, rather than a thermal printer.
If you would like your stock provided in a different way or are unsure which is best for your requirements, contact our team on 1300 467 446 for advice.
Can we have our labels sequentially numbered?
You sure can! We have an in-house facility where we are able to print variable information such as alphanumeric sequencing.
What is flexographic printing?
Flexographic printing combines fast press speeds with excellent print quality, providing an efficient and cost-effective printing process with outstanding image and colour integrity.
What other costs come with printing labels?
Separate to the labels, costs for tooling and plates may be needed to manufacture your labels. If either are required they will be included in our quote.
What is a die cutter?
This is the tool used to cut the shape of the label or tag.
How do I know if I need Freezer Grade labels?
Most label materials can be stored in freezers if applied to the product before freezing, however they cannot all be applied after freezing. Freezer grade labels are required if the labels are being applied on already-frozen goods. Our label experts can advise you on a suitable label material and adhesive for your freezer products.
What materials can labels and tags be made from/printed on?
Labels and tags can be made from various substrates and finished in a number of ways. Your label expert will be able to guide you through the best option for your application.
What type of label adhesives are available?
We have a range of adhesives available including permanent, removable, repositionable, freezer, and unadhesed. Speak to one of our label experts to find out which adhesive is most suitable for your application.
Why should I apply a finish to my labels? Are there any benefits?
By applying a finish to your labels, the labels' inks will have an extra layer of protection against abrasion or moisture. Some finishes are suitable for overprinting in thermal printers.
Common finishes include:
• Laminate - Creates an excellent barrier to protect against scuffing or corrosion- available in both Matte and Gloss. Some are suitable for overprinting in thermal printers.
• UV Lacquer (Varnish) - Creates a gloss effect and protects to a lesser degree.
• Water Based Lacquer (Varnish) - Satin/Matte finish dependent on label material. Also used in overprint applications.
Speak to one of our label experts for specific advice relating to your application.