Zebra ZQ630 4-inch Mobile Label Printer + WiFi + BlueTooth
The ZQ600 Series takes the popular QLn platform and makes it even better - adding advanced technology and innovative design that drive productivity, ease-of-use and manageability to a new level. Minimise downtime and ensure your printer never sleeps with advanced battery technology, more battery capacity and instant wake-on status. A large colour display with status icons helps take the guesswork out of the equation. Your workers will enjoy the dependable wireless connections with fast 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1.
- Print Method: Thermal Direct
- Resolution: 203 DPI
- Print Speed: 4.5”/114mm Per Second
- Memory: 256MB RAM; 512 MB on-board linear Flash memory
- Max Print Width: 4.09”/104mm
- Media Type: Die cut labels and tags, receipt paper
- Media Thickness: 2.3mil to 5.5mil ofor tag and 6.5mil label stock
- Max Media Roll Diameter: 66mm Outer Diameter
- Label Roll Core Diameter: 19 or 35mm
- Weight: 1.1KG
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 187 x 165 x 82.5mm
- USB: Standard
- Network (LAN/Ethernet): Standard
- WWAN: Standard (Bluetooth/USB only model available).
- Bluetooth: Standard
- 12 month manufacturer’s warranty included
- Extended Warranty Optional
- Service Packages available exclusive to insignia
- 1D or 2D barcodes
How often should I clean my printhead?
Clean your printhead using Isowipes (item #2900237) available from insignia. This should be done each time you change ribbon or label rolls (as a minimum) or if you are experiencing print quality issues.
What does ‘DPI’ mean?
'DPI' stands for Dots Per Inch. The DPI of a printer is a measure of the printer's resolution – the higher the number, the finer the print will be. 203 DPI is suitable for most cases, though when printing very small sizes or images and logos, something higher like 300 or 600 DPI may be more suitable.
What types of mobile computers are available at insignia?
The main types of mobile computers we have are handheld, wearables and vehicle-mounted computers. Find out more about our range here.
How does a barcode work?
The different black and white elements of a barcode represent different text characters. The elements follow a set algorithm for particular barcode types, so when the barcode is scanned, the computer is able to quickly decode it.
What can I put on my label template?
On your label template, you can insert a number of things, including text, barcodes, shapes, images and more. BarTender includes the full range of GS1 certified barcodes for compliance within global standards for barcoding.
How can I print on both sides of my carton/case?
This can be achieved by using multiple print heads from one ink base.
How do I dispose of any waste ink?
Regulations relating to the disposal of inks vary country to country. In many countries Domino works with recognized partners to remove and dispose of waste ink safely and legally. Please talk to us for guidance in your specific situation.