Packed with a range of efficiency-enhancing features, handheld computers offer a multi-purpose utility in an ergonomic form factor. From pocket-sized to full alpha and QWERTY keyboard handheld devices, insignia's range of devices offer varied capabilities
We took the world’s most revolutionary enterprise touch computer design and added the ultimate feature set that delivers it all. Maximum application performance. Maximum ease of use. Maximum data capture options. Maximum ease of migration to Android. Maximum security. Maximum manageability. All in the same revolutionary design with unprecedented ergonomics that minimize motion, providing your workers with superior comfort – and a 14%* boost in workforce productivity. This product replaces the popular Zebra TC8000.
- Revolutionary ergonomic design and scan angle reduces wrist motion by 55% and muscle effort by 15% — to increase productivity by 14%*
- Five scan engine options, including unmatched range from 3 in./7.62 cm to 70 ft./21.4 m and a DPM model
- Built on one of today’s most powerful processors for superior performance
- Superior wireless connections: 802.11ac with 2x2 MU-MIMO; Bluetooth 5.0 and optional NFC
- Most battery power in its class: runs for three consecutive shifts
- Instantly migrate TE apps to Android, right out of the box
- Survives 2,000 3.3 ft./1 m tumbles and multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete; dustproof; can handle jetting water and temperature swings; Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on touchpanel and scanner exit window
When choosing the TC52x/TC57x, you get more advanced Zebra-only features that put the user experience in a class of its own, boosting ease-of-use and productivity to new heights. More support for the latest mobile innovations, paving the way for new applications such as payment solutions that deliver more value — and superior future proofing. More Mobility DNA tools that make device management, device integration, application development and the user interface easier than ever. All in the first device in its class to offer the power of Android 10 — with up to 8 years of security updates to protect your device every day it is in service.
- The first devices in its class to offer a 2.45 GHz processor and Universal Flash Storage (UFS) to boost application performance and response times.
- The advanced higher-resolution touchscreen with Full HD (1080 x 1920) makes use of the entire 5-inch display, while exceptional 600 NIT brightness ensures superior indoor/outdoor readability — even in bright sunlight.
- An advanced SE4720 scan engine - improves motion tolerance and provides a larger ‘sweet spot’ for faster, easier and more intuitive capture of barcodes.
- PowerPrecision+ high capacity battery 7000mAH delivers 14 hours of power with fast charging support.
- An integrated Bluetooth beacon and support for Device Tracker allows users to quickly and easily locate misplaced or missing devices.
- An extensive backward compatible accessory eco-system with several new accessories for TC52x/TC57x including an electrical trigger handle, metal stylus, and 2-slot cradle.
The new TC21 and TC26 Professional Series durable mobile computer designed for small-medium sized businesses in the Retail, Healthcare Tradesmen, T&L Courier, DSD, and Merchandising industries. The TC21 and the TC26 devices are ideal for customers who need price checking, inventory lookup, proof of delivery, voice communications, navigating and messaging.
- Ergonomic smartphone-like form factor that is small enough to fit in your pocket, yet powerful enough to multi-task in many use cases including Field Mobility, Retail, Ancillary Healthcare and Warehouse.
- 5” HD display
- 3 Scanning Configurations: Top performing SE4710 scan engine; Value based SE4100 scan engine; No scanner configuration - for low scanning use cases via rear camera
- High capacity 3100 mAh and 5400 mAh removable and rechargeable batteries designed to support both full shift and multi-shift operation.
- Integrated NFC Template
- Android 10.0 OS at launch with the ability to support OS upgrades in the future
The Dolphin CT60 XP mobile computer, built on the Mobility Edge platform, delivers real-time connectivity, advanced data capture, and future proof investment protection. The Mobility Edge platform with its unique chipset allows for an extended lifecycle across multiple generations of Android - from 8/O guaranteed through Android 11/R, and committed through Android 13/T.
- Lower TCO with support across 4 versions of Android
- Enterprise lifecycle tools which greatly simplify frequently repeated tasks such as software updates, training of new employees, and managing spares pools.
- Sleek, lightweight and rugged (IP65 and IP67 ratings), 1.5 metre drop to concrete and 1,0001 1.0metre tumbles
Extending the popular ergonomic design of the CK3X/R model, the CK65 mobile computer takes the best and makes it even better, giving you the power to put accuracy and productivity in the hands of your workers with a mobile solution that offers easy deployment and fast return on investment. Built of the Mobility Edge platform, the CK65 device offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform, unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features.
The TC72 and TC77 Android Touch Computers builds on the highly successful TC70/TC75 Series family to create the ultimate ultra-rugged all-touch computer for all workers inside or outside the four walls — a smartphone experience for maximum simplicity, the ultimate in rugged construction, complete cellular network flexibility, and a new platform offering more capabilities than any other device in this class for maximum staff enablement.
- Familiarity of Android reduces training time and speeds adoption
- Capacitive touch panel works in all weather and is visible in bright sun
- Built to handle use and abuse inside and outside the four walls — multiple 8 ft./2.4 m drops to concrete and 2,000 3.2 ft./1.0 m tumbles
- Long device lifecycle, built in support for future versions of Android P, Q and R
The Zebra MC9200 is the next evolution in the world's leading mobile computers. This rugged mobile computer is equipped with the latest barcode scanning technology, a contemporary user interface and the power to run a new class of business applications. Designed to take efficiency and accuracy to the next level, the MC9200 provides all-day reliability in challenging environments. Formerly Motorola MC9200.
- Choice of advanced scan engines (7.6cm to 21.4m range)
- Interchangeable keypads
- Choice of operating system between Android, Windows embedded compact or Windows embedded handheld
- Proven rugged construction delivers reliable performance in extreme conditions
- Dual Core 1GHz processer and 2GB flash memory
- Extensive range of accessories available
With the MC3300x you get the same proven, fit for purpose, ergonomic design of the MC3300 now armed with Zebra’s latest, most powerful and secure Android architecture – the same architecture that powers a wide range of other Zebra Mobile Computers. The MC3300x will enable your workers to be more productive and efficient every day across a wide range of use cases – from the manufacturing shop floor, to the warehouse, and the back of the store. The MC3300x has the same form factor and data capture options as the MC3300, but now with enhanced drop, tumble and dust proof protection to tackle the toughest environments. The MC3300x will allow you to take productivity and reliability to the next level.
- 2.2GHz octa-core processor on the SD660 platform
- Android 10 operating system, with planned support for Android 11
- Improved product durability and sealing: ▪ Drop: 6ft. / 1.83m across temperature to concrete in accordance to the MIL-STD-810G
- Supports the latest Wi-Fi protocols, faster speeds and greater throughput with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/d/h/i/r/k/v/w/mc and the 2x2 MU-MIMO.
- Bluetooth 5.0, with BR/EDR and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support
- New extended capacity battery pack (7000mAh)
- Optional Near Far Range imager, snappy scanning from arms length to 21metres
The Zebra L10 vehicle-mounted computer is a waterproof, dustproof and drop-proof tablet built to handle it all. The lightweight magnesium frame is stronger than steel and won’t twist, so you get durability without adding weight. The rugged platform offers a variety of tablet configurations and a shared accessory ecosystem that sets a new standard in office, vehicle and field-based computing.
- Ultra-rugged design built to handle to most extreme conditions - drop it on concrete, get it wet, use it in extreme heat and subzero cold, inside a truck, car or forklift or where hazardous materials are present.
- Available on the latest Android platform
- Variety of configurations: XSLATE – slate tablet, XPAD – rigid handle and field grade durability, XBOOK – highly versatile rugged 2-in-1 tablet, designed as the perfect laptop replacement
- Full vehicle mounting options include vehicle cradle, scanning input and keyboards
The thinnest and lightest of the full line of Zebra rugged tablet computers, the ET51 and ET56 provide your workers with the same great styling they love on their personal tablet. You get a tablet built to handle all-day, everyday business, inside and outside your four walls. Both the compact 8.4 inch or full-size 10.1 inch model have bright, daylight viewable displays, and are loaded with features that make data capture easy. And a wide range of accessories boost ruggedness, simplify charging, extend battery life and make this tablet easy to carry and easy to wear.
- Rugged and ready to use indoors and outside - Virtually nothing will stop your tablets from delivering the reliable operation you need — it’s built to handle drops to concrete, rain, snow, dust, extreme heat, subzero temperatures, spilled liquids and even a hose-down at full force.
- Class best brightness in your choice of screen - ET51/ET56 the easiest to read tablets in virtually any lighting conditions — including bright sunlight.
- Advanced touchscreen technology - Workers can choose their preferred data input mode: a finger, with or without a glove; or a passive stylus for more precision.
- The fastest wireless connections inside and outside the four walls - With support for 802.11, the ET51 and ET56 work on virtually any WiFi network. And with support for LTE on the ET56, you can give workers in the field a dependably fast cellular connection just about anywhere in the world.
- Perpetual 24x7x365 power - The removable battery ensures that the ET51 and ET56 never need to be taken out of service to charge — just swap in a fully charged battery at any time.
With its 10.1-inch bright, high-resolution, optically bonded display and a light yet durable form factor, the Honeywell RT10 rugged tablet is easy to use all day long, making it perfect for rapid user adoption. For data capture, the FlexRange dual-lens imager is capable of scans less than 0.1 m (5 in) all the way out to 10.7 m (35 ft), so users can easily capture barcodes from across the room without having to waste time getting close enough for a scan.
- Featuring your choice of Windows® or Android™ operating systems, with either Wi-Fi or 4G connectivity, the RT10 is suitable for virtually any enterprise environment.
- Fully integrated barcode scanning World-class Honeywell imaging technology covers the broadest range of workflows, from near to extended-range scanning
- Rugged construction withstands 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete using MIL-STD 810G standards, and has an IP65 rating against dust and water.
- Vehicle docks for forklift mounting, desk docks for office use, hand or shoulder straps for keeping your tablet at your side all day – the RT10 has a full suite of accessories for many different workflows.
- Android models of the RT10 are built on Mobility Edge™, an integrated hardware and software platform that lowers certification, deployment and support costs and ensures application portability across all devices in the Mobility Edge family.
The Dolphin™ CT40 XP, built on Android™ and the Mobility Edge™ platform, is a sleek, enterprise-class, full-touch device for retail, light T&L, and DSD applications designed to help businesses provide a seamless customer experience and speed workflows such as inventory lookup on the sales floor, backroom inventory management, in-store merchandising, and order picking for in-store pickup or delivery.
- Future proof investment – support across 4 versions of Android
- Rugged and sleek 1.8metre drop rating to concrete
- Wireless LAN and Wireless WAN options for inside and outside four walls
The most rugged industrial mobile computer Honeywell offers. This mobile computer offers great value to those in demanding environments. Withstands multiple drops to concrete from a 2.4 metre distance, the touchscreen display is built to last and can easily be used indoors and out, and can be used with a finger or glove, making it ideal for enterprise workforces in warehousing and logistics or outdoor field service operations. Long range scanner optional, Android operating system only.
- 4 metre drop rating to concrete
- IP 65/67 rated against dust
- Available in extreme temperatures / cold storage environment model
- Runs on Honeywell’s mobility edge platform meaning lower total cost of ownership (support across 5 versions of Android)
- Long range scanning option available – up to 15.2 metres
With high-performance, omnidirectional scanning and industry-leading battery life, the rugged CK3X mobile computer streamlines workflows and enhances the performance of your team. Integrated with two imagers for standard range or near/far range scanning, the CK3X provides unsurpassed scanning performance on 1D and 2D barcodes. Formerly Intermec CK3X.
- Optional field-installable RFID ready to adapt to your changing needs
- Choice of integrated high-motion tolerance 2D area imager or 2D near/far area imager
- Industry-leading battery performance
- CloneNGo facilitates simple device setting cloning from a single master unit to an unlimited number of devices
- Capable of withstanding multiple 1.5m drops to concrete
- Rugged IP54 seal rating against rain, moisture and dust
The Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA61K enterprise mobile computer is designed for small and medium businesses to conduct mission-critical workflows in light-duty warehouse, distribution center and retail applications. The ScanPal EDA61K is a rugged, keyed mobile computer that helps businesses automate and error-proof workflows in indoor or outdoor warehouses, distribution centers and retail backrooms. With a battery that lasts for two to three shifts and a lightweight, ergonomically balanced design that minimizes user fatigue, the EDA61K helps keep material flowing smoothly all day long, even during peak seasons.