BarTender 2022 Labelling Software Starter Edition - Network 1 Printer Licence
- This product is a one-time purchase and is for 1 printer licence
- Easy label design tools to create commercial-quality labels, right out of the box
- Just-in-time, on-demand labelling
- Connect to data stored in Excel or CSV files
- Designed to support Amazon Transparency
- All barcodes are GS1-compliant
- Not suitable for SSCC labelling (refer to the Professional Edition)
- The Starter Edition supports multiple users across multiple computers with the ability to update, modify and print templates
- A Software Product Key Code is supplied via email. Please allow 2-3 business days
- Purchase includes 12 months of Standard Maintenance and Support
- Standard Maintenance and Support can be renewed after 12 months
- Standard Maintenance and Support includes access to all major version releases and is recommended to stay current with the latest Microsoft updates. If you need to add a printer licence, you will need to be on an active maintenance agreement
- Free insignia local phone support through insignia’s Help Desk for currently supported BarTender versions by Seagull Scientific – for the life of the software
- Up to 3 printer licences can be purchased with the Starter Edition. Ask our team for a quote.
How much do you charge for freight?
Free shipping on orders $100 or more (ex. GST) to metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Adelaide. Metro areas are as designated by our transport companies. Minimum order of $50 (ex. GST). Prices exclude GST.
How long will my delivery take?
Every order received by insignia before 3pm will be despatched from insignia the same day.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria
2-3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory
5-7 Business Days
Do I have to be computer literate to use BarTender?
BarTender is Microsoft-certified, meaning that it looks and feels a lot like Microsoft Word. It's easy to use and insignia can help with training, either onsite or over the phone, should you need to troubleshoot any issues or need any assistance with any version of BarTender.
Can BarTender be installed on an Apple computer?
BarTender is currently not compatible with Apple operating systems. However, BarTender's system requirements are very light, therefore investing in a small Windows-based computer to run BarTender may be a suitable solution.
How do I upgrade my current version of BarTender?
If you are looking to upgrade your current version of BarTender, please fill out an enquiry form or contact us on 1300 467 446 to get in touch with one of our customer service representatives.
How do I install BarTender?
Upon confirmation of your BarTender software purchase, insignia will issue a digital license certificate in PDF format with a Product Key Code (PKC) for your new license. This can be used to download the software from the BarTender website.
Prior to downloading BarTender from the website, open BarTender and follow the prompts within the activation wizard.
I am new to BarTender and template design. Where do I start?
As BarTender works on a Microsoft platform, it's very intuitive and easy to use. When you open BarTender follow the template creation wizard to get started. If you need further assistance. you can contact our Technical Support team on 1800 804 445.
What can I put on my label template in BarTender?
On your label template, you can insert a number of things, including text, barcodes, shapes, images and more. BarTender includes the full range of GS1 certified barcodes for compliance within global standards for barcoding.
What databases can BarTender software connect to?
The databases that BarTender can connect to are Microsoft Access, Excel and SQL databases, general OLE DB, UDL files, CCBC, Text files and SAP IDoc files. BarTender Automation Editions will also integrate with common ERP systems such as Oracle and SAP.
If you would like to know if your software is BarTender compatible, please contact our team on 1300 467 446 or at email@example.com
Which printers are compatible with BarTender?
BarTender can be used with any printer that has a Windows printer driver, including most laser and inkjet printers.
Can I import Label Designs from a different barcode software into BarTender?
There is no tool or option to convert the label files from a different program. Software applications for designing and printing barcode labels vary greatly in terms of features and methods used. The use of closed or proprietary document file formats makes support for any import feature practically impossible.
How many times can I move my BarTender license?
You are able to move your license three times.