Businesses of nearly any size, structure, or industry can benefit from the integration of Desktop Label Printers into their existing operations. To find out more about these versatile systems click 'more information'.
Small in both size and price, economy desktop printers are perfect for all of your low to medium volume printing demands. Understanding their importance, insignia offer and support the world's leading desktop thermal printer brands, including:
Sold in more than 100 countries worldwide, Zebra have established an international reputation that is synonymous with quality, innovation, accuracy, and cost-efficiency. insignia offer a range of Zebra printing solutions that can benefit your business across a vast array of industries and applications, such as healthcare labelling and retail inventory categorizing. One such solution, is Zebra's range of desktop thermal label printers which are perfect for all of your low-volume printing needs. They feature:
- Fast and quiet printing of up to 500 labels per day.
- High-resolutions of up to 300dpi that print at speeds reaching 6 inches per second.
- Compatibility with insignia's diverse range of blank thermal direct and thermal transfer labels up to 4 inches wide.
- Intelligently-designed for easy loading of media to reduce system downtime.
- A convenient variety of connectivity options including wired USB, serial, and Ethernet; as well as wireless Bluetooth and WiFi connections.
- Support for industry-leading advanced label printing software suite BarTender.
Zebra's desktop systems are easy to integrate into your existing operations for consistently accurate and reliable label printing.
insignia is proudly a Zebra Authorised Service Provider and stocks genuine Zebra products and parts in our warranty repair centres in Brisbane and Melbourne.
With over 50 years of experience in the industry, Datamax-O'Neil have continually improved, innovated, and refined to produce value-driven printing solutions with a focus on quality. Their guiding principle of 'right by our customer' has seen Datamax-O'Neil strive to offer its 200,000 end users premium-grade products that minimise risk and maximise efficiency, safety, and quality. When it comes to desktop thermal label printers, Datamax-O'Neil offer an impressive range that will make a great addition to any business that has low-volume printing needs. Datamax-O'Neil printers stand out from the other brands with features such as:
- Compact design that is perfect to fit and operate in tight spaces – such as on a desk in an office, or in a crowded warehouse.
- Durable build made of high-quality materials so that it thrives even in hazardous environments.
- Printing of labels up to 4.25 inches wide at fast speeds of up to 6 inches per second.
- A range of convenient connectivity options including USB, Ethernet, serial, WiFi, and Bluetooth.
- Compatibility with economical high-capacity ribbons that effectively pay for the printer.
Datamax-O'Neil desktop printing solutions are renowned for their ease of use whilst producing reliable and quality labels.
insignia is a Datamax-O'Neil Authorised Service Center which can allow you and your organisation peace of mind that first-class support is always available when you need it.
Having initially been established as a division of electronics manufacturer Samsung, Bixolon has always been a trusted and reliable name in the printing industry. As a customer-focused business that aims to 'sell satisfaction', Bixolon has developed a number of innovative technologies so that your business can stay ahead of the curve. Best known for its range of desktop thermal label printers, Bixolon has integrated its ongoing research into consumer demands to create premium quality printing solutions. Bixolon printers will benefit your organisation with features such as:
- Fast and powerful printing performance of up to 7 inches per second.
- Easy loading of media that automatically recognises label type (such as gap media, black mark media, and short length media paper) through its smart media detection function.
- Accurate and reliable thermal direct and thermal transfer printing of labels up to 4 inches wide.
- Options to connect to PC, Mac, Android and other systems via USB, Serial, Ethernet, and WiFi.
As with all of our products, we at insignia offer service and support for our Bixolon thermal label printers through our network of repair centres across Australia.
Having been in the industry for nearly 50 years, Intermec has established itself as an industry leader in automated identification technologies – and their high-quality desktop label printers are just one example of this. Now a subsidiary of Honeywell, Intermec have developed fast-printing and accurate printing solutions with low operational costs that can benefit almost any business, regardless of industry. Their innovative products include features such as:
- Fastest printing in its class, reaching speeds of up to 8 inches per second.
- Accurate and reliable printing on thermal direct or thermal transfer media of up to 4 inches wide.
- Wired connectivity through USB, Serial, Ethernet, and Parallel as well as wireless options WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Durable and modular IT-friendly design.
To maximise the uptime for your business, insignia is proudly the only Australian company to offer nationwide technical support through Intermec's product range.
Coupling nearly 100 years of industry experience with premium quality German engineering, it comes as no surprise that Carl Valentin is an industry leader when it comes to thermal label printing solutions. Guided by the principles of quality, tradition, and innovation, Carl Valentin have developed a range of multi-functional desktop thermal direct and thermal transfer label and barcode printing systems that are renowned for standing above their competition. Your organisation can benefit from Carl Valentin printers, through their features such as:
- High adaptability to print on a wide variety of materials and substrates.
- Attractive and durable design with a small footprint – perfect for use in almost any environment, be it on an office desk or in a warehouse.
- Printing on media of up to 4 inches wide, despite its compact design.
- Fast and accurate printing at high resolutions.
To ensure that we can help your business protect your planned production schedule, insignia stands behind all of our Carl Valentin products with nationwide support through our network of service centres.
insignia offers an extensive range of the world's best label printers and brands – so much so that choosing which is right for you and your business can be more confusing than it needs to be. All of our printers are fast, accurate, reliable, versatile, and backed by nationwide support – so which is most suitable? Speak to our knowledgeable and friendly staff today and let us take the guesswork out of your decision.