Industrial Label Printers
Designed for all of your demanding, high-volume label printing needs are insignia's range of Industrial Label Printers. Find out how your business can benefit from these robust systems by clicking 'more information'.
If your business's printing requirements exceed 500 labels per day insignia's range of industrial label printers may be the perfect match. Not only larger in size than our mobile and desktop printers, but also in features, value, and capabilities, our industrial label printers are not limited by any applications or environments. To ensure that you, our customers, have access to the best range of industrial label printers, we at insignia stock all of the world's leading brands, including:
Guided by their principle of 'right by our customer' for 50 years, Datamax-O'Neil have innovated, refined, and improved their systems to produce value-driven solutions that service the needs of their 200,000 users. Minimising risk and maximising efficiency, safety, and quality Datamax-O'Neil have developed a large range of industrial label printers that can benefit your business through features such as:
- Accurate thermal direct and thermal transfer printing on labels up to 9 inches wide.
- Highly robust and durable build quality available in a variety of designs and sizes.
- Maximum print speeds of 12 inches per second.
- Connectivity options including Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, and WiFi.
Investing in such an important device may be stressful at times but knowing that, as a customer-focused company, insignia offers an extensive network of service and support centres across Australia will ease your concerns. Further, as a Datamax-O'Neil Authorised Service Centre we can guarantee you first-class support as well as genuine parts and accessories continually stocked throughout our centres.
Chances are, if you've been researching label printers then you already have heard of Zebra – and for good reason: Zebra have become synonymous with innovations, quality, and cost-efficiency in the 100 countries that their products are available. Recognising their expertise, insignia offer a range of Zebra's thermal direct and thermal transfer industrial label printers for the benefit of your business. To help your business stand out above the rest, Zebra's printing solutions are available with features such as:
- High-resolution printing of up to 600dpi at speeds reaching 14 inches per second.
- Numerous connectivity options such as USB, Serial, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and WiFi with apps and services to assist in integrating with existing systems.
- Rugged and durable builds designed to thrive in even the most demanding of environments.
We at insignia proudly support Zebra products as a Zebra Authorised Service Provider. We stock genuine Zebra products and parts in each of our warranty repair centres to maximise the uptime of your business and help you in meeting planned production schedules.
For over 50 years US based manufacturer Intermec proudly identified themselves as 'a brand you can trust' so, when they merged with Fortune 100 multinational conglomerate Honeywell in 2012, consumers were unsure if this would still ring true. Fortunately, Intermec stand by this now more than ever – delivering value-driven products with outstanding build quality, reliability, speed, and accuracy. Recognising their quality, insignia stock a wide range of Intermec thermal direct and thermal transfer printing solutions: from compact mobile receipt printers, to high-volume, high-performance industrial label printers. Smart and flexible enough that you can integrate their printers into your existing systems, Intermec's solutions support increased productivity in even the most demanding of environments. You and your business will benefit from such features as:
- Advanced connectivity and network protocols with the ability to connect to your existing systems through USB, Ethernet, Serial, and WiFi.
- Standalone applications that can control other devices (effectively eliminating the need for a PC) to reduce errors and streamline processes.
- Durable modular design for integration into automated labelling applications.
At insignia customer satisfaction is our priority. That's why we stand beside all of our products – offering industry-leading servicing and support across Australia. Our warehouses, located in Brisbane and Melbourne, coupled with our fleet of fully-trained mobile staff strive to protect your production schedules and maximise uptime.
German engineering is highly regarded across countless industries, and the label printing industry is no exception. Beginning as a label factory in 1918, Carl Valentin has spent the past century perfecting its craft – developing multifunctional label printing systems that are highly-regarded worldwide. As self-described 'economy paired with maximum power', Carl Valentin solutions are designed with you, the user, in mind. With quality and ease-of-use as the focus, your business will see instant benefits from Carl Valentin systems – maximising uptime and ensuring your return on investment. You and your organisation will benefit from insignia's range of thermal direct and thermal transfer Carl Valentin industrial printers through their features which include:
- High resolutions of over 300dpi printed at speeds that reach up to 12 inches per second.
- Ribbon saving functions designed to lower operational costs for your business.
- 32 bit RISC processor that positions Carl Valentin systems as some of the fastest printers on the market.
To complement our range of Carl Valentin printing solutions, we at insignia offer your business peace of mind with world-class servicing and support across Australia. Our fleet of fully-trained and qualified staff have one goal at hand: ensuring that all of insignia's systems benefit your business as effectively as possible.
Which printer is right for me?
Though all of the brands stocked by insignia are versatile enough to suit a wide range of applications, each has their own key strengths.