BarTender 2021 Labelling Software Enterprise Edition - Network 2 Printer Licences
- BarTender Enterprise Edition is ideal for businesses that operate in regulated industries or span multiple locations and need to control design and printing throughout the organization.
- Includes all the features in Automation Edition including diverse support for over 20 major databases and data file types along with flexible integration for broad interoperability.
- Includes all the features in Professional Edition including Intelligent Templates™ along with RFID and smart card encoding.
- Powerful integration to virtually any business system.
- Manage traceability and serialization to meet industry regulations.
- Enhanced reliability for mission-critical environments.
- Comprehensive security and auditable processes.
- Centralized document storage and management.
- Faster label design, approval and publishing.
- Secure anywhere, anytime internet printing.
- This product includes 2 printer licences.
How often should I clean my printhead?
Clean your printhead using Isowipes (item #2900237) available from insignia. This should be done each time you change ribbon or label rolls (as a minimum) or if you are experiencing print quality issues.
What does ‘DPI’ mean?
'DPI' stands for Dots Per Inch. The DPI of a printer is a measure of the printer's resolution – the higher the number, the finer the print will be. 203 DPI is suitable for most cases, though when printing very small sizes or images and logos, something higher like 300 or 600 DPI may be more suitable.
What types of mobile computers are available at insignia?
The main types of mobile computers we have are handheld, wearables and vehicle-mounted computers. Find out more about our range here.
How does a barcode work?
The different black and white elements of a barcode represent different text characters. The elements follow a set algorithm for particular barcode types, so when the barcode is scanned, the computer is able to quickly decode it.
What can I put on my label template?
On your label template, you can insert a number of things, including text, barcodes, shapes, images and more. BarTender includes the full range of GS1 certified barcodes for compliance within global standards for barcoding.
How can I print on both sides of my carton/case?
This can be achieved by using multiple print heads from one ink base.
How do I dispose of any waste ink?
Regulations relating to the disposal of inks vary country to country. In many countries Domino works with recognized partners to remove and dispose of waste ink safely and legally. Please talk to us for guidance in your specific situation.