BarTender 2022 Labelling Software Automation Edition - Network 2 Printer Licences
- BarTender Automation is ideal for businesses that are looking to automate labeling to increase speed and accuracy, with tools to manage and integrate label and document printing with the organization’s business systems.
- Flexible integration supports broad interoperability.
- Diverse database support, Support for over 20 major databases and data file types, including MS SQL, Excel/Online, QuickBooks Online, Access, XML, JSON, CSV, and IBM DB2.
- Automate printing based on data entry events.
- Enable security, role based access.
- Intelligent templates
- Upgrade any time.
- This product includes 2 printer licences.
How long will my delivery take?
Every order received by insignia before 3pm will be despatched from insignia the same day.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne
1-2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
4-5 Business Days
Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria
2-3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
Tasmania, Western Australia, Northern Territory
5-7 Business Days
How often should I clean my printhead?
Clean your printhead using Isowipes (item #2900237) available from insignia. This should be done each time you change ribbon or label rolls (as a minimum) or if you are experiencing print quality issues.
What does ‘DPI’ mean?
'DPI' stands for Dots Per Inch. The DPI of a printer is a measure of the printer's resolution – the higher the number, the finer the print will be. 203 DPI is suitable for most cases, though when printing very small sizes or images and logos, something higher like 300 or 600 DPI may be more suitable.
What types of mobile computers are available at insignia?
The main types of mobile computers we have are handheld, wearables and vehicle-mounted computers. Find out more about our range here.
How does a barcode work?
The different black and white elements of a barcode represent different text characters. The elements follow a set algorithm for particular barcode types, so when the barcode is scanned, the computer is able to quickly decode it.
What can I put on my label template?
On your label template, you can insert a number of things, including text, barcodes, shapes, images and more. BarTender includes the full range of GS1 certified barcodes for compliance within global standards for barcoding.
How can I print on both sides of my carton/case?
This can be achieved by using multiple print heads from one ink base.
How do I dispose of any waste ink?
Regulations relating to the disposal of inks vary country to country. In many countries Domino works with recognized partners to remove and dispose of waste ink safely and legally. Please talk to us for guidance in your specific situation.